Our new platform which has been in development for many months is now ready for beta testing and preview. Several clients have volunteered to trial the new PracticePulse Console and design themes. During this time, we are keeping an eye on errors and feedback.
We’ve put together a video showcasing some of the new features. Take a look and let us know what you think:
Use the options at the top right to switch themes, try different colour and font combinations.
What’s new in PracticePulse V3.0?
- Responsive design layouts look great on smaller screens, tablets and smartphones. Looks great when printed.
- Puts the contact details and appointment form within easy access for mobile users.
- Modern themes, colours and fonts.
- Super customisable – move page elements around easily. Make your website simple and minimal or jam packed with features and content. Edit all colours to support your branding.
- Home page slider, gets attention immediately.
- Improved URL structure, to help with search engine optimisation.
- Social media integration makes it easy for visitors to follow you and share your content.
- Marketing features to encourage and simplify subscriptions, insert a variety of calls to action, add landing pages and more.
- Tools and features to style your content, make your pages look gorgeous. Easily insert interactive content.
- Completely audited and re-written content library for physiotherapy.
- Integrate just about any 3rd party tools and services (such as appointment scheduling or newsletter services).
- Brand new top-tier cloud hosting servers for reliability and speed.
- Completely redesigned and redeveoped console, simpler to operate, easier to navigate and packs amazing power.
- Security features.
- Dashboard for at-a-glance information.
- Robust content editor, works seamlessly with modern browsers.
- Easy uploading of files and images (just drag and drop).
- Easily insert videos, images, download links and more.
- Edit images right in your browser (resize, brighten, crop etc).
- Revision history allows you to revert page contents to an older version.
- Save pages as draft (unpublished) or schedule to go live at a specific date & time.
- Password protection for individual pages (use it for promotions).
- Control what appears on each page.
- Improved spell-checker.
- Easily reorder pages with drag & drop.
- Fully fine-tune meta tags for search engine optimisation.
- Blog categories and scheduled posts.
- Add featured images to posts for impact.
- Easily manage and add subscribers.
- New responsive email themes to choose from. Make your emails, promotions and newsletters stand out.
- Simpler test email sending to ensure your messages look good.
- Fine control of your social media integrations.
- Time zone support, to help with scheduling your content and email newsletters.
- Customisable auto-responder (e.g. send new subscribers a welcome message or download link).
- More themes and styling options.
- Other content libraries (in addition to physiotherapy).
- Email campaign / newsletter reports.
- Deeper social media integration.
- Brand new help / support features and videos.
We are aiming to launch publicly in August.
Please contact us for more information or feedback.