Keeping your business open and maintaining your services and appointments is very important during this time. Please read our post regarding this.
We’ve had many clients asking for a templated message to reassure their patients. Feel free to use the message below as a starting point to craft your own; just edit it to suit your needs and situation.
You can use your message on your website, email blast or simply print and stick up around your clinic.
COVID-19: Community health notice
This is a challenging time. Unresolved pain issues and staying home with reduced exercise can actually increase your odds of getting sick; so we are open for business.
Remember that we are not like a doctor’s clinic: Our patients typically see us because they are suffering from pains, aches and limited physical movement; not because they suspect they may have COVID-19.
Also, remember that the “stay at home” order does not apply when attending essential health services at our clinic.
If you are well, please come in for your appointments, knowing that we are taking all steps to keep you safe and well while visiting our clinic. The safety of our patients and staff is absolutely critical.
- Our staff have all been educated on necessary safety precautions.
- We have hand sanitiser on arrival and departure. Our doors are propped open to avoid touching handles.
- The clinic is regularly disinfected. Sorry about the smell if it bothers you.
- Face masks are available if you want one during your visit.
- Only 1-on-1 treatments are provided. Only one parent or guardian allowed in the treatment room with an underage patient. Anyone else will be asked to wait in their car or outside of the clinic.
- Staff wear masks and single-use gloves during treatment.
- Single-use protective face sheets are used on treatment tables.
- All equipment is sanitised before and after use.
- Social distancing is strictly enforced in the clinic, especially in the waiting room. You are welcome to wait for your appointment in your car in the car park. Just call us and let us know you have arrived.
- Group classes and workshops are cancelled for time being. Video group sessions still available.
- All staff advised to remain home if they are not feeling 100%.
Simply reschedule your appointment if you are unwell or have been in contact with anyone who’s travelled overseas lately. There are no cancellation fees.